Hello, and thank you for visiting Sotera Consulting’s website.
My name is Paul Serafini. I’m the Owner and Principal Safety Consultant at Sotera Consulting, LLC.
Managing an effective and compliant health and safety program is tricky business, full of potential pitfalls. Whether you’re just starting out and looking for a basic, simple program, or if you have a more advanced vision, we can help.
Here’s a little about my background, and why you should feel comfortable in knowing you’re working with a qualified professional:
- More than 25 years of experience in occupational health and safety
- Accredited by the Board of Certified Safety Professionals (BCSP) as a Certified Safety Professional (CSP)
- Deep experience in manufacturing, construction, service industries, agriculture, research and higher education
- OSHA-Authorized Outreach Trainer (authorized by OSHA to teach OSHA 10 hour training and OSHA 30 hour training for construction and general industry)
- EPA-Authorized Worker Protection Standard trainer (worker, handler, and trainer levels)
- Qualified to provide training on nearly any health and safety topic, such as hazard communication/employee right to know, respiratory protection, respirable crystalline silica, bloodborne pathogens, powered industrial trucks (forklifts), aerial lifts, etc.
Thanks again for taking the time to visit the Sotera Consulting, LLC website. If you have questions about our services or health and safety/OSHA compliance in general, I invite you to call me directly for a free, no-pressure consultation. I can be reached at (612)597-6463 or email@example.com.
Paul Serafini, CSP