How much time have you spent writing your safety programs? How much longer will it be until you’re done and how will you know that they’re written correctly?
Your time is valuable, so why spend weeks writing your own programs, when you can have an experienced professional do it in a fraction of the time and for $250 or less?
Clear policies are the backbone of any safety program. Without them, your policies are vague, inconsistent and unenforceable. That’s why OSHA, insurance carriers, and maybe even your customers require them. You might even need them just to bid on a job, or submit an invoice to a customer.
Written safety programs
We create customized safety programs on nearly any topic including;
- Minnesota AWAIR programs
- CalOSHA Injury and Illness Prevention Plans (IIPP)
- Bloodborne pathogens programs
- Employee right to know programs
- Hazard communication programs (“haz. comm.” programs)
- Hearing conservation programs
- CalOSHA Injury and Illness Prevention Programs (IIPP or I2P2)
- Lockout/tagout programs
- Respiratory protection programs
- Respirable crystalline silica exposure control programs
Base price – $249* each for the first three programs, $200* each for subsequent programs. Add 50% for same day service when available.
Our programs are thoroughly customized to your operation and include everything you need to get started, including forms, links, data tables, photos and illustrations, etc.
* – In most cases, the base price is your final cost. However, additional hourly labor charges may apply if greater-than-average customization is requested. For example; importing pre-existing client information into the document, making extensive customer-requested edits, etc.