I’m very excited that I have booked some health and safety consulting work for this summer in my favorite part of the country; Kalispell, Montana and Glacier National Park. I’ll be making a few trips there in the coming months.
When my wife and I were younger, we had a tradition of visiting a different national park every year on our anniversary. But on our third trip, we discovered Glacier National Park, near Kalispell, Montana, and I never wanted to go anywhere else. I’ve been there at least four times since then.
The more time I can spend in that part of the country, the better.
If your company, or your union or trade group, or other organization is in need of OSHA/health and safety consulting services this summer, please let me know, and I’ll offer some very attractive pricing, especially if I can provide services during an already scheduled trip.
Some ideas of services that you might be interested in:
- Respirable Crystalline Silica training for “competent persons” or employees. This is an OSHA requirement for almost all construction employers and many other employers.
- OSHA 10 hour and OSHA 30 hour for construction employers and other industries.
- Safety training on nearly any other topic
- Written programs, such as Hazard Communication, Respiratory Protection, and Silica Exposure Control Plans, all of which are required by OSHA in Montana and elsewhere.
- Safety audits and inspections.
- Public speaking on a variety of health and safety topics, especially the new Respirable Crystalline Silica requirements. If your Montana-based trade group, labor union or other organization would like to learn more about these requirements, this is a great way to get informed.
If you have questions, or would like to request a quote for projects in the Kalispell area of Montana (MT), please call Paul at (612)597-6463, or email email@example.com. Be sure to mention the word “Montana”.