“OSHA Safety training”. Do those words strike boredom in the hearts of your employees? If you’ve accepted the idea that OSHA safety training consists of an unskilled trainer reading word-for-word from an endless powerpoint slideshow, then it’s time to change your expectations.
Our safety training is designed and delivered by safety consultants who are EPA and OSHA-authorized trainers, so you know it meets all the requirements. We use scientifically proven adult learning techniques, so your employees will actually learn the material, rather than just being present. They’ll be safer because of it, and those benefits are passed on to you.
Most amazingly, our safety training is actually interesting and entertaining. Your staff will actually thank you!
We provide OSHA safety training on topics such as:
- OSHA 10 hour and OSHA 30 hour training (general industry or construction)
- Minnesota Employee Right to Know Act training (“Right to Know” or “MERTKA” training)
- Hazard Communication training (Haz. comm. training)
- Minnesota AWAIR program training
- Respiratory protection training
- Bloodborne pathogens training
- Hearing conservation training
- Lockout/Tagout training (for authorized, affected, and other employees)
- Confined Spaces training for general industry or construction
- Aerial lift/scissor lift (Mobile Elevated Work Platform) training
- Forklift training
- EPA Worker Protection Standard training (workers, handlers, and train-the-trainer)