By now, you hopefully know that ALL Minnesota employers with 20 or more employees at any given establishment, and thousands of others in Wisconsin, the Dakotas, Montana and all other states will be required to electronically submit their injury and illness data from 2017 to OSHA by July 1, 2018.
If this comes as a surprise, you can read more about this new requirement here.
This new OSHA regulation will require covered employers to create an online account on the OSHA website, and then to submit their 2017 data via that account. Employers with multiple geographic “establishments” will need to create accounts for each location, and submit their data separately.
Sotera Consulting, LLC is making a special offer to help alleviate the headache of having to create these accounts and enter your data. For just $99 (plus $25 for each additional establishment), we will:
- Specify the data needed from your organization to create the account and enter data.
- Make all necessary calculations such as average number of employees, number of hours worked, etc.
- Review your existing OSHA 300A forms and scan for errors.
- Create your online account on the OSHA website.
- Submit the required injury and illness data via the new account.
- Send you all necessary confirmations, records related to your account, etc.
- Make and save a back up copy of all data, submissions and confirmations in case you lose your records (remember, this will be an annual requirement, so you’ll need your account information again next year).
Remember, your account must be created for all establishments, and your data must be submitted by July 1 of this year! So contact us today!
To take advantage of this offer, please call Paul at (612)597-6463 or email email@example.com. This offer expires December 31, 2018.